A new version is here. This new release resolve a bug that was discovered and that prevented proper removal on printers that were no longer shared. It also changes some of the plumbing underneath to pave the way for the future.
The complete change log goes like this:
- Fix a bug that would prevent the removal of a printer from the list when it was no longer shared
- Improved installer. You can now uninstall the application through the installer application.
- Complete change on how that application automatically start at login. Now uses common Login Items approach.
- Better handling of cleanup activities if one remove the application from the System Preferences while it is active.
- Many more under the hood improvements.
It is suggested that you grab a copy and update to this version. To download simply go to the main AirPrint Activator page.
You can get support for this release in this forum thread.